FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 10, 2015
WILLIAMSON, INC. ANNOUNCES 2016 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Ten Williamson leaders appointed to begin three-year term Jan. 1
FRANKLIN, Tenn.—Ten accomplished business leaders have been tapped to join the 2016 Board of Directors to help lead Williamson, Inc. to another year of growth. They will lend their respective talents and expertise to provide overall direction in accomplishing the mission and strategic goals of the Chamber.
The new board members are:
- Nelson Andrews, Owner & General Manager, Andrews Cadillac/Jaguar/Land Rover Co.
- Derek Bell, Vice President and Partner, Bell & Associates Construction, and Owner/Founder, Corsair Distillery
- Alex Fisch, Senior Vice President of Capital Markets, Southern Land Company
- Kelly Gilfillan, Chief Executive Officer and Editor, Home Page Media Group
- Cherie Hammond, Business Development Associate and Financial Advisor, Aspen Grove Asset Management
- Richard Herrington, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Franklin Financial Network/Franklin Synergy Bank
- Tena Mayberry, President & CEO, Century II and Fortune Industries, Inc.
- Celeste Patterson, Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer, H. G. Hill Realty Company, LLC
- Richard Perko, President, Lee Company
- Paige Thompson, Vice President of Relocation & Corporate Services, Zeitlin & Company Realtors
With the start of the fiscal year in January, the board will also have a new slate of officers. They are: Paula Harris, Barge Waggoner Sumner Cannon (President); Shelley Moeller, Harpeth True Value Home Center (Secretary); Jeff Drummonds, LBMC (Treasurer); and Chris Czarka, Nissan North America (Immediate Past Chair). The Vice Chair will be appointed by January.
Additional board members include: Corinne Bergeron, Jackson National Life Insurance; Mark Cleveland, Hobby Express; Amy Cross-Nance, Attorney; Debbie Henry, The TMA Group; Cathy Holland, Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority; Bart Jones, Investment Planners, Derby Jones, Williamson Herald; Doug Korn, Mars Petcare; Andy Marshall, A. Marshall Family Foods, Inc.; Thomas McDaniel, Boyle Investment ; Dennis Norvet, Skanska USA; Tracey Power, Vaco; Drew Rodgers, First Tennessee Bank; Dawn Rudolph, Saint Thomas Health; Dr. Henry Russell, Vanderbilt Health; Dr. Janet Smith, Columbia State Community College; Steve Smith, Williamson Medical Center; and Ellie Westman Chin, Williamson County Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The 36-member governing body of the Chamber includes 32 members, three ex-officio members and the President & CEO, Matt Largen. Board members serve three-year terms, with ten board members added every year on a rolling basis.
About Williamson, Inc.
Williamson, Inc., the premiere source for business and economic development initiatives in Williamson County, uses an innovative approach to building a prosperous business community through educational programs, networking events, beneficial services, vocal business advocacy and business growth opportunities. Connect with us on the Web, on Facebook and on Twitter.
Contact: Charlane Oliver, Director of Communication