Impressive Roster of Fitness and Wellness Professionals including Kevin Andres, Thad Beaty, Kevin Kinzer, Angie Kirk, Nicole Serraiocco, Josh Stiglets and Tamara Ware set to deliver the Ultimate Experience when New Athletic Resort Opens
FRANKLIN, TN – October 24, 2017 – As preparations continue toward the November opening of Life Time Athletic Franklin, General Manager Brett Huelsman and his leadership team have assembled the area’s top talent to lead, train and motivate members of the new premier fitness destination. Currently under construction at 5020 Carothers Parkway, Life Time Athletic Franklin will be the company’s 129th location and first of its design as an all-in-one sports, fitness, family recreation, spa and country club-style athletic resort in the area.
Life Time’s All-Star Cast of performers will lead more than 100 various classes a week as well as help train members with roughly 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment. In addition to the instructors and trainers, the team also includes physical therapists, a medical doctor, nutrition coaches, and massage therapists to ensure members not only meet but exceed their overall health and fitness goals.
“After a very thorough selection process, we are confident the team we’ve built features the finest team in the area who will give members a best-in-class experience to help unleash their full potential,” said Huelsman. “We cannot wait to open our doors for people to meet the full team, see our beautiful athletic resort and experience our results-driven programs firsthand.”
Life Time Athletic Franklin All-Star Team Members Include:
- Kevin Andres has spent the past decade teaching clients how to achieve optimal health and wellness. His training style incorporates aspects of strength, balance and flexibility designed to strengthen core, build muscle and burn fat. As a former collegiate division 1 basketball player, he has played in the ABA, competed in multiple triathlons as well as a health and wellness coordinator and trainer for the Air Force Special Forces.
- Thad Beaty is musician turned triathlete and ultimate trainer. Having spent the past nine years with country duo Sugarland, he’s shared stages with Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi, Kenny Chesney, Rhianna, Beyonce’ as well as contributing as a writer on albums selling upwards of 10 million copies. After his mother’s diagnosis with colon cancer and his own realization that his entertainment lifestyle had resulted in his own poor health, he set out on a new journey to reclaim his health, the health of his family and a quickly growing community of triathletes all over the world. He has multiple coaching certifications to include USA Triathlon Level 2, USAC Level 2, Training Peaks Level 2, USMS Level 2, Newton Running, Dynamic Movement Assessment, TRX, Spartan SGX, Triathlon Research, and scheduled to sit for his Nutritionist certification and NSCA CSCS. Thad was asked to be a celebrity mentor on ABC’s Extreme Makeover Weight-loss Edition, helping to coach and train a participant to complete the milestone of the New Zealand Half-Ironman.
- Kevin Kinzer is a former U.S. Marine with numerous commendations, an actor and a professional model. He is extremely active in the community with prominent roles in local organizations fighting illiteracy and childhood obesity. His approach is one of community, creating an environment of inclusion with his workouts.
- Angie Kirk has been in the health and fitness industry for 35+ years with an emphasis on continual learning and advocate for a healthy lifestyle. Her certifications include ACSM, Yoga 500 RYT, spinning, Pilates, TRX and more. She uses her experience and training to form a philosophy to seek balance between physical fitness, spiritual health and mental clarity.
- Nicole Serraiocco not only raced in the Ironman World Championship but was also responsible for singlehandedly raising $50,000 and becoming the spokesperson for the Melanoma Research Foundation and Kona Inspires Ironman Foundation campaigns. With only one mini triathlon under her belt, she was about to let go of her “normal” life and accept the incredible journey waiting ahead on which she finds herself today. One of the youngest to pass the Certified Reliability Engineering exam, a manager of Ford Visteon by age 28. She was on the fast track to the top of a career in mechanical engineering, but with her husband’s job transferring them to Paris, France and the birth of her third child, she forewent the corporate route and dove headfirst into running their busy household, eventually returning to the states to Franklin, TN. She holds certifications as an Ironman and USA Cycling coach. Inspiring others to do what they never thought possible is now her passion.
- Josh Stiglets has 21 years of experience of physique, wellness and nutrition coaching. He has spent this past seven years changing lives, exclusively, in Franklin. He employs a holistic, behavior-based, performance-oriented approach to unlocking his athletes’ potential, regardless of age, sex, or ability. A large focus of his training involves corrective exercise, to strengthen weak links in the kinetic chain, promote balance, and decrease joint pain and discomfort that come with age and poor training mechanics. He has amassed incredible knowledge in working with special needs, disabled and chronically ill clients.
- Tamara Ware started her career in fitness more than 15 years ago when she was a professional dancer for the NBA Golden State Warriors. She saw a need for cross training to be able to compete with the athleticism needed in her trade. She began teaching dance fitness and was mentored by some of California Gold Medalists in Aerobic Championship competitions. She is currently a Master Trainer/Coach for U-Jam Fitness®, Presenter for IDEA, SCW Mania, and NIRSA Conventions. She teaches dance, Pilates, BARRE, Strength and Core strength. She has been certified with AFAA, ACE Group Fitness, U-Jam Fitness, BARRE Above, Kettlebell Amped and CXWORKS.
Driven by a strong and diverse team of professionals, Life Time Athletic will offer a highly personalized approach to health and wellness by providing numerous athletic outlets on the property including a two-studio yoga boutique, a Reformer Pilates studio, two NCAA-sized basketball courts, an indoor basketball court, multiple large group fitness studios, a cycle studio, an indoor and outdoor aquatic center with lap pools, zero-depth entry leisure pools, whirlpool spas and more.
For additional information on Life Time Athletic Franklin, please visit www.lifetime.life/life-time-locations/tn-franklin or visit the Preview Center located at 5020 Carothers Parkway, Franklin, TN.
About Life Time®, Healthy Way of Life
Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members across 128 destinations in 36 major markets in the U.S. and Canada. As the nation’s only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an unmatched athletic resort experience and provides a comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience that goes well beyond fitness to encompasses the entire spectrum of daily life for individuals, couples and families of all ages. Visit www.lifetime.life for more information.