Congratulations to the Inaugural Class Members
FRANKLIN, Tenn.— Williamson, Inc. launches a new Leadership Young Professional initiative this Fall. Leadership YP provides Young Professionals the opportunity to participate in a series of leadership development days that are focused on improving the quality of life in Williamson County. Abby Bass Director of Events at Williamson, Inc. said the initiative is “about empowering future leaders to foster growth within the community.” Upon graduation the class will do community service projects throughout Williamson County.
This year’s class runs from August 14, 2018 – April 9, 2019
Applications for next year’s class will open Summer 2019.
The 2018 class members are:
- Ashley Larcinese, Data Blue
- Brooke Wanser, Home Page Media Group
- Carmen Stanek Franklin Tomorrow
- Chase Harper, TMA Group
- Chris Burger, Capwealth Advisors
- Cody Wilson, AssuredPartners
- David Kelly, Southeast Financial
- DeAnna Croom, Pinnacle Financial
- Griffin Wilcoxon, Williamson, Inc.
- Hope Sonam, Snapshot Interactive
- Katherine Hellard, Williamson Medical Center
- Kel McDowell, Williamson, Inc.
- Lindsay Curtis A. Marshall Hospitality
- Olivia Bane, Tazikis Café
- Sally Mink, A. Marshall Hospitality
- Shikhar Shukla, Skanska
- Sydney Ball, First Citizens National Bank
About Williamson, Inc.
Williamson, Inc. is the premiere source for business and economic development initiatives in Williamson County. As the chamber of commerce and economic development office in Williamson County, Williamson, Inc. uses an innovative approach to building a prosperous business community through educational programs, networking events, beneficial services, vocal business advocacy and business growth opportunities. Connect with Williamson, Inc. at www.williamsonchamber.com, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.