Responsible for managing the company’s marketing and communications initiatives including graphic and website design. Ensures a unified message reaches investors, members, and the community through approved upon channels. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Works with communications manager to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels, website messaging and event materials and advertising.
- Is responsible for the creation and development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Manages organization’s website
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing data and assist communications manager in creating detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives, members, and the Williamson, Inc. Board of Directors
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Social Media, Website Design, Graphic Design, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Detail-Orientated, Multi-Tasking
Please email resume, cover letter, preferred salary range and design samples/portfolio/website to firstname.lastname@example.org.