Share in the holiday spirit with Home Instead Senior Care’s Be a Santa to a Senior service program! For hundreds of lonely and isolated seniors Christmas can be just another day. Thanks to your help, seniors in this community will receive Christmas gifts through the Be a Santa to a Senior Program. Christmas gifts are NOT for Home Instead clients, but individuals in organized facilities and communities. Gifts go to individuals in the area who might otherwise not receive a Christmas present.
How Can I Help?
- Take a name & gift request ornament from one of our tree locations. Tree locations in Franklin include the Williamson County Public Library.
- After taking an ornament, purchase the gifts requested. Then return the unwrapped presents with the ornament to the tree location, or to Home Instead Senior Care’s office located at 1276 Lewisburg Pike Suite C in Franklin. Gifts are due December 17th.
- Trees go up Nov. 15th and come down Dec. 18th.
- Donate wrapping paper, boxes and gift bags for the wrapping party.
- Volunteer for the annual wrapping party on Dec. 21st at the Home Instead Senior Care Training Center. The party starts at 8:30am and ends when all gifts are wrapped, typically around 11am.
- Gifts are delivered on Dec. 21st.
Home Instead Senior Care is the area’s trusted provider of professional non-medical CAREGiving services.