The Williamson County Health Department is working in partnership with other local, regional and state officials to implement prevention and mitigation strategies for local communities based on guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and by state leadership.
The Williamson County Health Department is currently providing FREE drive-through assessment, COVID-19 testing, and cloth masks following protocols from the CDC and the Tennessee Department of Health. Individuals can receive a free test, mask or both when arriving at the testing site.
- Williamson County Agricultural Center
- Location: 4215 Long Lane Franklin, TN 37064
- Monday through Friday
- 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Statewide COVID-19 Assessment Sites
- Self tests are provided on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. You must be 18 years or older to recieve a self test.
- Health Department administered tests are provided on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Testing and masks are FREE to anyone, regardless of symptoms or county of residency. Appointments are not required.
More information here.