Ascend Federal Credit Union
With more than $2 billion in assets, Ascend is the largest credit union in Middle Tennessee and one of the largest federally chartered credit unions in the United States.
Ascend is a not-for-profit full-service financial organization owned and operated by its members for the benefit of all who belong. Ascend has a volunteer, unpaid Board of Directors, and the credit union’s brand promise is to educate and help its members become effective financial stewards.
- Over the past 15 years, Ascend has given back more than $85 million in bonus dividends and loan interest refunds.
- Surcharge-free access to more than 55,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Free online Money Management tool for help with budgeting, debt management, investment tracking, and more.
- Free online financial education center that covers topics from banking basics to investing.
- Ascend members get early access to tickets for select events at Ascend Amphitheater.
All Williamson, Inc. business partners are eligible to join Ascend. Visit ascend.org for locations and to learn more!