INTRODUCTION TO EVERNOTE
Phone number: 615.791.6740
“Is your desk covered in sticky notes, notebooks, receipts, business cards, and other random paper? Are you ready to get it all under control?
Sara Skillen, CPO, founder of SkillSet Organizing and Evernote Business Certified Consultant, will provide a fun and informative workshop on using Evernote to enhance paper organization, content curation, and collaboration. This event is perfect for parents, professionals, students, business owners – anyone who needs to track, store, and organize lots of notes and information.
• Download the Basic version of Evernote (if they don’t already have it)
• Learn the concepts of note and notebook creation
• Get the scoop on some inside “tips and tricks” of Evernote
• Discover what other apps integrate beautifully with Evernote
• Understand the differences between free and paid versions
• Begin the process of a basic project within Evernote”
Participants are encouraged to bring laptop computers if available.