The accounting firm, Tucker and Tucker, PLC, today announced its relocation to the offices of Stone, Rudolph & Henry, CPAs, PLC, at 216 Centerview Drive, Suite 390, Brentwood.
Jerry and Laurie Tucker, both graduates of Lipscomb University, founded their CPA firm in 1994 after ending their employment with a national accounting firm in Nashville. The firm moved its office to Brentwood in 1999 and has continued to provide professional services to businesses and individuals in a wide variety of industries. The Tuckers have built their practice largely on client relationships and over the years have enjoyed observing the growth of their clients as well as their firm.
In December, 2017, the accounting firm, Connelly & Beeten, PLC, also announced its relocation to the Stone, Rudolph & Henry’s office in Brentwood.
Connelly and Beeten, PLC roots began in 1978 when William Connelly decided to end his employment with a national accounting firm to begin practicing as a self-employed CPA. Rachel Beeten eventually joined the practice, and the firm enjoyed new growth after she became a partner in 1998.
Founded in 1954 by Mr. Hal Stone, Stone, Rudolph & Henry, CPAs, PLC, has been providing professional services to large and small businesses throughout the Middle Tennessee area for over 60 years. The firm is recognized by the Nashville Business Journal as a Top Twenty-Five Accounting Firm and is highly regarded for its business auditing, accounting tax, and management advisory services, as well as individual tax planning and preparation.