Publix Super Markets is proud to announce the opening of the new Berry Farms Town Center store, Wednesday, Jan. 25. Mayor Rogers Anderson and Mayor Ken Moore were both in attendance.
The design details of the new Publix building are truly unique, embracing the architectural heritage of Franklin and incorporating a piece of Franklin history. Boyle Investment Company, in partnership with the Berry Family as developers of Berry Farms, salvaged the vintage steel windows from the former Franklin High School gymnasium before its demolition last year and re-purposed them in the brand new Publix Super Market building. The building was designed to look like a traditional small town southern factory.
As Berry Farms continues to grow, residents and the surrounding community have been anxiously awaiting the opening of the new Publix. The super market is a significant amenity for the incoming office workers of the 255,000 square feet of Class A office buildings currently under construction, which includes headquarter relocation for Lee Company and Tennessee Baptist Convention, as well as a regional office for Alfa Insurance. The Publix super market is only a short five minute walk away for everyone living and working in Berry Farms.
The Publix at Berry Farms Town Center will be a 45,000 square-foot store, with an estimated 106 associates. It will have the traditional grocery, dairy and frozen food departments along with the following offerings:
- A full-service meat department where customers can have their orders custom cut and trimmed
- A seafood counter where customers will have a variety of fresh fish and seafood options
- Our always-popular bakery offerings, including an array of mouth-watering cakes, cookies and pies as well as an assortment of decadent desserts and fresh baked from scratch breads
- The full-service deli highlighting Boar’s Head meats and cheeses, as well as made-to-order sub sandwiches and award-winning fried or rotisserie chicken
- New Grab & Go Case showcasing all our fresh, convenient offerings
- A produce department offering both organic and conventionally grown fruits and vegetables
- A full-service pharmacy with drive-thru window
Publix Online Easy Ordering (OEO) is available for select items in the deli and bakery. Customers can log onto Publix.com or download the Publix App to order items like custom subs, platters, cakes and deli meats and cheeses.
About Berry Farms
The Berry Farms district is one of the fastest growing sub-markets in the greater Nashville region and a new economic engine for the City of Franklin. This 600-acre master planned, mixed-use project is a unique, landmark district that serves as the southern gateway to Franklin.
Publix is privately owned and operated by its 189,500 employees, with 2015 sales of $32.4 billion. Currently Publix has 1,136 stores in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina. The company has been named one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” for 19 consecutive years. In addition, Publix’s dedication to the superior quality and customer service is recognized among the top in the grocery business. For more information, visit the company’s website, corporate.publix.com.
About Boyle Nashville
Boyle Investment Company is committed to creating engaging, sustainable mixed-use communities with a conservative approach and commitment to quality. Boyle provides leasing, management, and development services at Berry Farms. www.boyle.com