do you play? Are you the Business Owner, Corporate Partner, IT Director, or Responsible Person required to protect your customers’ personal information? What value do you place on the destruction of confidential information when recycling computers, servers, or laser printers?
Data Destruction Initiative includes
- Up to 10 hard drives completely destroyed and not DoD wiped or sanitized
- Certificate of Erasure & Destruction; where appropriate we provide a picture, time of destruction, and serial number of each destroyed hard drive for audit purposes
- IT equipment recycling also includes LCD monitors (there is charge for any CRT monitor)
- Customers are asked to sign a Confidential Data Destruction Agreement
- A HIPAA Business Associate Agreement is available upon request
Visit https://portisinc.com/data-destruction-initiative/ today to schedule your appointment or call (615) 747-7097.