The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department (WCPR) continues with several nature programs at Timberland Park this month. All programs are open to the public, and the majority are free. Program participation is limited to meet social distancing requirements. A maximum of ten (10) individuals will be allowed for each event. Priority will be given to those that pre-register.
- Friday, August 21 – 4:00 p.m. – Basics of Land Navigation – Registration Code: 18444
- Saturday, August 22 – 10:30 a.m. – 2 Mile Guided Hike – Registration Code: 18448
- Sunday, August 23 – 4:00 p.m. – Owl Pellet Dissection – Registration Code: 18449
* $2.00 participation fee required
- Friday, August 28 – 4:00 p.m. – Edible Plants – Registration Code: 18450
- Saturday, August 29 – 10:30 a.m. – Native Warm Season Grasses – Registration Code: 18451
For more information and to register visit www.wcparksandrec.com. Timberland Park is located at mile marker 437.2 on the Natchez Trace Parkway, and is open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Williamson County Parks and Recreation (WCPR) is a public organization benefitting the community. Anyone may register for and participate in the department’s programs, classes and events. For program registration, pass purchasing or additional information, visit www.wcparksandrec.com. You may also receive department information by “liking” Williamson County Parks and Recreation on Facebook; following us on Twitter at @wc_parksandrec or Instagram at @willcoparksandrec or on Pinterest or YouTube.