Leadership Brentwood, a program of the Williamson County Chamber Foundation, is pleased to announce the Class of 2018.Twenty class members were selected based on their demonstrated leadership abilities and commitment to Brentwood and the surrounding community.
The Class of 2018 members are:
- Glenn Allison, Vice President Information Technology, Tractor Supply Company
- Amanda Blanck, Managing Partner, Deviate
- Chris Cummins, Chief Networking Officer, The Cummins Group
- Kathy Dooley-Smith, Substitute Teacher, Williamson County Schools
- Brian Evans, Vice President Human Resources, Tractor Supply Company
- Chris Foley, Chief Financial Officer, State of TN Department of Education
- Randy Gibson, Chief Strategy Officer & President International, Gresham, Smith & Partners
- Cindy Harrison, Greenways/Trails Project Manager, Metro Parks & Recreation Greenways
- David Hopkins, Middle TN Market Regional President, First Citizens National Bank
- Darren Kennedy, Principal, Grassland Middle School
- David Kumatz, Assistant General Counsel, AIG/American General
- Deanna Lambert, Community Relations Director, City of Brentwood
- Jeanne Natwick, Marketing Manager SVP, Brentwood Academy
- Kacy Pendergrass, Vice President Commercial Lending, Reliant Bank
- Jennifer Shepard, Financial Advisor, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Brian Shore, Director Financial Planning & Analysis, PathGroup
- Kelly Smith, SVP, Consultant, Lighthouse Counsel
- Tom Tunnicliffe, Account Manager, Data Blue
- David Windrow, Assistant Chief, City of Brentwood Fire & Rescue
- Reid Zwickel, Principal, TM Partners
“We are thrilled with the abundance of quality applications this year,” said Paul Demastus, Leadership Brentwood’s board chair. “The quality, character and reputation of this year’s class is very impressive and represents the very best of our community. We look forward to seeing them use their leadership skills to make a significant impact on the Brentwood community and beyond.”
Now in its 26th year, Leadership Brentwood identifies leaders from the civic, educational, government, religious and business communities who will use the principles learned to leave a lasting legacy on the Brentwood community. The nine-month program includes an overnight retreat in August, seven daylong sessions held on the second Thursday of each month from September through March, planned community service projects, and a wrap-up session and graduation in April. Class members discuss topics pertaining to business, education, entertainment and media, history, government and quality of life.
LBMC is the presenting sponsor for the Leadership Brentwood Class of 2018. Annual funding also comes from local businesses, Leadership Brentwood alumni and contributions from the Williamson County Chamber Foundation.
About Leadership Brentwood
Leadership Brentwood is sponsored by the Williamson County Chamber Foundation, the non-profit arm of Williamson, Inc. The program offers local leaders an opportunity to become more involved in the community. The daylong seminars, group discussions, field trips and community service team projects are designed to enhance exposure to and understanding of all aspects of life in Brentwood and in Williamson County. For more information, contact Lynn Tucker, Foundation Director, at email@example.com or 615-771-1912.