Enjoy a night spotlighting all things beauty, fashion, dining, and entertainment on Thursday, October 4 from 4 – 8 p.m.
Join us for an evening of fashion, beauty, and fun at our Spotlight Social event! You won’t want to miss this fall kick-off event, so save the date!
Fashion Show: (near Belk Men’s and Kids)
- A’Beautiful Soul
- Altar’d State
- American Eagle
- Banana Republic
- Christopher & Banks
- Curves with Purpose
- Molly Green
- Vera Bradley
- White House Black Market
- And raffle giveaways you don’t want to miss!
Hope and Fun: (near Altar’d State)
- Susan G. Komen Central Tennessee
- Brighton Collectibles
- Selfie Station: remember this night with social media worthy photos
- Swag bag for the first 100 shoppers to use the Selfie Station
- Enter to win prizes given away every half hour!
Beauty: (center court near Dillard’s)
- ULTA Beauty: mini-makeovers, facials, and hair demos from their salon
- Sephora: see their latest products and quick demos by their artists
- And more!
- Kings Dining & Entertainment: live music on second level near Windsor and Yankee Candle
- Outdoor games leading to Kings Dining & Entertainment
Dining: (near Food Court)
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Kona Grill
- And more!
Vendors will also be on site featuring their products and services! Contact us if you are interested in being a vendor –> 615.771.4240. Check back periodically for more details and don’t forget to follow us on facebook for updates!