Join Alive Hospice for lunch on Friday, March 30 from Noon – 1 p.m., and learn about the valuable services that are available to patients and caretakers in Williamson County through hospice care.
You will learn:
- What hospice care encomasses
- Treatment goals of hospice care
- Levels of care in hospice
- Why hospice care includes interdisciplinary teams
- Hospice eligibility and insurance coverage
Alive staff members will be on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding their care, volunteer opportunities, grief support, advance care planning, and end-of-life care clinical training.
Everyone is welcome. Lunch will be provided, and parking is free. Tell a friend, then tell two more!
RSVP today to reserve your spot and free catered lunch.